Wahai manusia.
As requested by my friend, and others (poyo sial) updating my blog here. Not much to stori stori though. Maybe I'll make up stories, as long as you guys are entertained.
Okay I'm not going to make up stories.
Mmm yeah anyways I cut my tangled wild crazy hair yesterday. I did not comb my hair for months okay sebab malas gile cause its too long and mcm ah mampus kau la malas nak jaga. Bajet bagus je masa potong semalam, and the outcome was frustrating lol... Berazam dah tanak ada fringe cause fringe is so high school okaaaay... *nada sengau* Konon ah pastu potong jugak. macam apaaa.........
And oh since my parents left fro Korea, I have to wake up early, feed my cats and kemas rumah. Ok ah dah boleh kahwin ah cuma tak pandai masak je ah so ada sesape berminat ak *korek hidung*
Tried to make oreo cheesballs whatever you call it, epic fail ah hahahaha. It isn't supposedly to become chewy. But ok ah my bro said sedap then ok ah. ceh ayat nak sedapkan hati.
I miss rice btw. Hadn't had rice for days now
And I need to exercise maaaan. Dulu I was an athlete and now Ive stopped doing sports so my metabolism rate happens to get lower now ah shit.
Ok bye. Toodles. Lol. No toodles. Ciau wankers.
No comments:
Post a Comment