I am James Bond

Sup everyone.
Haha when I look back at my old posts, all of them just reflect on how immature I used to be. I still am now,  but maaaan bodo nya aku dulu..
So practically I've started working at Speedy, it's been almost a month now. Kerja sebab nak share duit with  kawan beli motor haha. I don't get why people don't just download stuffs instead. I was quite surprised at the amount of customers who set their feet on mah shop. And can't they just find what they want themselves haihh. But I kinda like this job, certainly increases my confidence level to talk to people you know? Get to know osem people, Fariz aka Ayiesh, Kak Dayah, Kak Mira and Wawa, partner in crime, chatterboxes and laughing machines. Ayiesh told me "jiji ni rakus la, semua benda dia pegang rosak." hahaha babi ah betul doh semua benda aku pegang rosak. ahhhh someone bewitched me, I need to break this spell!!!!!

And I'm on my sem break now, 2 months. Come to think of it. sem 2 was, quite interesting I can say. But I kinda hate how narrow minded some people are dekat UPM. I mean most of them are just waaaay different.  Its like living in a whole new planet haha. Buat ni salah, buat tu salah, suka tegur.. Enrolling in UPM totally changes my personality. I used to be rough and and I loved sports. But now I'm like this manja girl ( I get that a lot) and I don't do sports anymore, not to forget, weirderrrrr. I hate it hahaha. But that's how I carry myself in public now. I hate the fact that I've turned into this manja girl haha I mean I cannot accept this..... People just tend to tell me "mesti anak bongsu kan, patut la manjaa"

Oh and many encounters, many thingsss happened throughout Sem 2. Oh before Sem 2 started, we had to undergo this camp, I LITERALLY went through hell for 2 weeks. Its a living hell! Before camp I had been told  that my seniors who happened to be our faci aim aku cause they see me as this gedik girl haha. Masa camp baru diorang kenal the real me. Budak blur, lurus bendul, dependant, sensitive (kuat nangis haha). So one of them asked my friends to look after me because dia risau, he said I'm too nice and lurus. zzz sedihnya kena label mcm tu :'( But I'm not that nice okay.
Aaaand I met someone who's awesomeee. He knew my existence in UPM after I got myself into this stupid singing competition ~So You Fucking Cunts Think You Guys Can Sing~ convinced by pia babi -.- and I sang stupid song  Set Fire to The Rain and I got second place god knows how -.- and the rest you you can go figure. I still remember the first time he spoke to me, he came to me and gave me Cornetto ice cream and I was like gelabah tetek and my weirdness started to show macam cirit birit. zzz. maluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. And I feel sorry for him because he's been through a lot, and the saddest part is I couldn't make the situation better for him. Its sad because he's already left upm for good now, he was in sem 6. Guess you can call it long distance relationship . sigh

That's all fer now. Lama daah tak post. Sorry for that dear bloggie : D

No comments:

Post a Comment