My mum woke me up and ordered me to sembahyang subuh. as soon as I commence my salah, she marched downstairs, to masak ikan kucing and stuff. after dah solat, I went back to sleep because I was too sleepy when usually immediately after smayang, I'd go downstairs to feed Bebi denosor milk as he's still small and didn't know how to drink on his own. but today, I just went back to sleep. Then after 15 minutes liddat, I heard my mum was yelling infront of me like a mad person saying "kucing kecik tu mati lah!" in a you know very higggggh tone. so I rushed downstairs and found bebi denosor lying weakly. Tried to feed him milk tp dia tanak. I just doa and doa and doa and doa supaya jgn amik nyawa dia because god knows how much I love this kitten. I was like a mother to him and he liked to suck my fingers because maybe he thought they were nipples. tits sucker lawl. denosor lookes as thought he was such in agony he was gasping for air, panting. mmg sah laa nazak. and my parents lg la igt" oh tu dah meow bernafas tu elok la tuu. dia rimas je". I was being.. this kitten is freaking dying boleh lg ckp dah elok.throguth the agonising 'process' I cried....... dah bertahun tahun tk nangis psl kucing, but when it came to denosor, i just can't hold back my tears. my eyes were all tender and puffy. he died on my lap :'[ pelik because yesterday he was all fine, jalan sana sini, makan minum. maybe, everything does happen for a reason. because nnt bila gua pegi bintulu, serious takkan ada org ada masa nak suap dia semua. so yeah. who knows kan. maybe thats the best for him. But I don't have to worry because Bebi Denosor's definitely in better hands now. He's probably in heaven now! I wish, bila dah mati, nakkkkk masuk syurga and jumpe semua kucing kucing yg pernah dibela. Kitty, Bebi Denosor, Britney and semuaa. nak jumpaaa sgt. RINDUUUU
this picture was taken yesterday. healthy and fine I like to give him lots of pecks on his cheek hahaha because I like his bau. bau like babyy. and susu. woaa death can dtg mcm tu je mang. hmm pedoman buat kita semua.
No comments:
Post a Comment